2016 Best Golf Ball Brands
On this page you will find a detailed list of the 2016 best golf balls, assorted by brand. If you click on any link, it will automatically take you to Amazon where you can purchase or read other consumer reviews. Next to each golf ball you will find the golf pros that use the ball and your Average Cost Per Ball or ACPB. The ACPB is based on the cost of the golf balls pre-tax by the dozen. The ACPB will help you keep your golf game costs as low as possible! The prices shown on may be more or less depending on when you click links to Amazon.com or other affiliate links on this page.
"The #1 Ball in Golf" has been there slogan for quite some time, and has certainly had its share of the winning circle. Especially with Jordan Speith using this ball, who knows if anything else will ever have a chance. Founded in the 1930's, they have had some time to perfect their craft. They are definitely a top choice in the premium golf ball sphere. Offering several different golf ball models for every aspect of the game. Titleist's claim to fame would have to be it's Pro V1 Series, with over 50 Tour Professionals using these balls. Not the cheapest golf balls but certainly one of the best quality balls you will find.
- Pro V1 - The Pro V1 is a three-piece, multi-component technology with a very soft compression ZG process core and ionomeric casing layer. Featuring a spherically-tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design. Finished off with a patented soft Urethane Elastomer™ cover. Played by Rickie Fowler, Adam Scott, Henrick Stenson, Camilo Villegas, Geoff Ogilvy. $47.99 Per Dozen at Amazon.com and Golfsmith. Avg. ACPB - $4.50
- Pro V1X - The Pro V1x is a four-piece, multi-component technology with a ZG process dual core and responsive ionomeric casing layer. Featuring a spherically-tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design. More short game spin and control with softer feel, high launch and low spin for extraordinary distance and long-lasting durability. Played by Jordan Speith, Bubba Watson, Zack Johnson, Kevin Na, Jimmy Walker, James Hahn, Robert Karlsson, Padriag Harrington, Kenny Perry. $47.99 Per Dozen at Golfsmith and Amazon.com. ACPB - $4.50
- NXT Tour- The Titleist NXT Tour golf ball is a high performance ball delivering low driver and long iron spin for outstanding distance along with excellent shot stopping control. This advanced multi-component golf ball features a large dual core with a soft center, soft Fusablend cover and spherically tiled 302 octahedral dimple design. $34.99 at Golfsmith and $40.89 with Amazon.com. ACPB - $3.25
- NXT Tour S - The Titleist NXT Tour S golf ball delivers the same high performance characteristics as NXT Tour with significantly softer feel. This golf ball features a proprietary soft compression, highly resilient core, and, like NXT Tour, utilizes a soft Fusablend cover and a spherically tiled, 302 octahedral dimple design. Available in white and high optic yellow. $34.99 Per Dozen at Golfsmith and $40.89 at Amazon.com. ACPB - $2.88
- Velocity - The Titleist Velocity golf ball delivers fast initial ball speed on all full swing shots for explosive distance while providing playable feel in the short game. The exclusive LSX core produces high initial ball speed for more power off the tee and shorter approach shots into the green. The advanced spherically tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design delivers a more penetrating trajectory with a shallower angle of descent for even more roll. Titleist Velocity golf balls provide power, precision and playable feel. $26.99 Per Dozen at Golfsmith and Amazon.com. ACPB - $2.87
- DT True Soft - The new Titleist DT TruSoft golf ball provides our softest compression feel while delivering impressive distance and good short game playability. Titleist R&D engineered a new core and cover formulation that delivers very low spin in the long game for impressive distance along with short game playability. DT TruSoft technology results in the best combination of very soft compression feel and the consistent performance you expect from Titleist. $21.99 Per dozen at Golfsmith and $28.69 at Amazon.com ACPB - $2.40
Founded in 1982, these golf equipment manufactures have been making some quality golf equipment for years. With one of the greatest golfers of our time, Mr. Phil Mickelson using their equipment and golf balls, it is hard not to take notice of these guys. Callaway has a few different models of golf balls, all tailored to fit the different swing speeds and spin requirements needed to play the best golf possible.
- Chrome Soft - The Callaway Chrome Soft 2016 with a 4 piece golf ball construction, Callaway has introduced the first Dual-Softfast Core engineered for fast ball speed and low spin, optimizing driving distance. Low compression for soft feel and control through the whole bag. Also, check out the Truvis Technology golf ball, the Red and White Soccer Ball one! $39.99 per Dozen at Golfsmith or Amazon.com ACPB - $3.25
- Speed Regime 1 - Callaway optimized the Speed Regime 1 for swing speeds under 90 MPH, to give slower swingers more distance. Callaway's softest urethane cover is incredibly soft in feel, designed for Tour-level control. A spin separation creating low driver spin for long distance off of tee, while offering increased spin and control into the greens. $26.69 per Dozen at Amazon.com. ACPB - $2.22
- Speed Regime 2 - The Speed Regime 2 by Callaway, made for swing speeds between 90 MPH and 105 MPH. Designed to give optimum distance and control to the more athletic golfer. Soft Urethane cover and spin separation for the most control off the tee and increased distance. The Speed Regime 2 will run you $39 per Dozen at Amazon.com. ACPB $3.25
- Speed Regime 3 - Tour Level Callaway Golf ball, designed for swing speeds over 105 MPH. Soft Urethane cover for soft feel and maximum control. Increased ball speed off the tee and maximum spin from the fairways, providing Tour Level distance. ACPB - $2.80 and $33.65 per Dozen at Amazon.com.
- Super Hot 55 - Long from tee-to-green the aerodynamic design is built for low drag and optimal lift that keeps the ball in the air longer with a strong flight. Reduced hooks and slices for straight shots get ready to hit straighter shots with the soft feel. Low 55 compression lets you compress the ball with soft feel on all shots. $23.95 at Amazon.com ACPB - $2.33
- Warbird - The Warbird golf ball is designed for distance seekers who want maximum flight along with a soft, high-energy core. $17.99 Per Dozen at Golfsmith or Amazon.com.
- SuperSoft - The new and improved Supersoft is our lowest compression golf ball. It's long, straight, and of course, it's incredibly super soft. Winner of 2015 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Medal. $19 Per Dozen at Golfsmith or Amazon.com. ACPB - $1.83
- HEX Soft -HEX Soft is a long, straight and soft golf ball with low compression, great distance and reduced spin with fewer hooks and slices. Sold only at Callaway.com. $19.99 per Dozen.
- Solaire - Solaire Golf Balls are the perfect choice for women - with increased distance for your long clubs, soft feel off the club, and improved accuracy for straighter shots. $19.99 Per Dozen at Golfsmith and Amazon.com ACPB - $1.67
Needing no introduction, Nike has made its name known in the golf world, namely Tiger Woods and the new stud Rory Mcilroy, playing the Nike Rzn Platinum this 2016. However according to some articles, we as consumers cannot purchase Tiger Woods's actual golf ball model. Not sure why they may be holding out on us regular golfers, who I am sure would pay for a actual Tiger Woods golf ball.
- RZN Tour - The Nike RZN Tour Golf Balls are designed to deliver absurdly long distance. Nike RZN Tour features Speedlock X Core technology for more ball speed off the face and ultimate forgiveness. Designed for higher to moderate swing speeds. $47.99 Per Dozen at Golfsmith or Amazon.com. ACPB - $4.00
- RZN Tour Platinum- The Nike RZN Tour Platinum Golf Balls are designed with Speedlock Technology that optimizes energy transfer for faster ball speed and a softer feel off the club. The urethane cover features micro dimples for enhanced spin and more control on the green. Designed for higher to moderate swing speeds. Played By Rory McIlroy
- RZN Tour Platinum RM5 - Featuring an unparalleled combination of distance, feel and control, the Nike RZN Tour Platinum RM5 Golf Balls are the choice of Rory McIlroy during his quest for a 5th major championship. Limited-edition graphics add to this superb choice.
- RZN Speed - The Nike RZN Speed Red Golf Balls are made with a firm cover and a larger core for ultimate forgiveness and enhanced speed on every swing, optimizing performance for players with moderate to lower swing speeds. $29.99 per Dozen at Golfsmith and $39.99 at Amazon.com.
- RZN Tour Black -The Nike RZN Tour Black Golf Balls are tour-level balls designed with Speedlock Technology that optimizes energy transfer for faster ball speed and longer drive distance. $47.99 at Golfsmith and $49.99 at Amazon.com. Played By Tony Finau.
- MOJO - The Mojo ball has a powerful core and a soft, feel good cover. Made for distance and durability. $19.99 per 24 Pack at Golfsmith and $23.99 at Amazon.com.
- PD Long - The Nike PD Long Golf Balls are made with a high-velocity core and softened cover for increased responsiveness and more distance from tee to fairway. $17.00 Per Dozen at Amazon.com. Target has a good Deal on these as well.
- PD Soft - The Nike PD Soft Golf Balls feature a soft cover and compression core for enhanced short game control and more length from the tee and fairway. $21.95 at Amazon.com. Target has a good Deal on these as well.
These golf balls are most known by their Tour Yellow. We have all found them, if not played them before. Great quality golf balls, for all types of golfers, looking for game improvement to tour quality. Used by tour players such as Henrik Stenson and Vijay Singh.
- Z-STAR Pure White and Tour Yellow - The new Z-STAR with next generation SpinSkin™ gives players unmatched feel and control, while the new Speed Dimple™ technology combines with the Energetic Gradient Growth™ core to deliver incredible distance. $42.09 Per Dozen at Amazon.com and $44.99 at Golfsmith.
- Z-STAR XV White and Tour Yellow - The new Z-STAR XV has an enhanced dual Energetic Gradient Growth™ core and Speed Dimples™ for long penetrating distance, and the new SpinSkin™ coating provides exceptional control. Played By Henrik Stenson and Vijay Singh. $44.99 Per Dozen at Amazon.com and Golfsmith.
- Q-STAR White and Tour Yellow - The Q-STAR is for golfers who demand premium performance in an all-ability golf ball. Engineered with tour ball technology, the Q-STAR delivers a superior combination of distance, accuracy, greenside spin and durability. $24.99 Per Dozen at Amazon.com and Golfsmith.
- Soft Feel White and Tour Yellow - Soft Feel is longer and softer than ever. This low compression golf ball incorporates an advanced Energetic Gradient Growth™ Core for softer feel and greenside control without sacrificing distance. Aerodynamic Speed Dimples™ promote a longer, more penetrating flight. $19.99 Per Dozen at Golfsmith and Amazon.com.
Golf balls for the "feel" and "distance" player, or even just combine the Duo. Their Wilson Staff selection has made golf balls for the everyday golfer to the recreational player, who just wants a nice reliable golf ball.
- Staff FG Tour - The Wilson Staff FG Tour Awarded with Golf Digest Hot List gold recognition, the new Wilson Staff FG Tour four-piece urethane tour ball sets a new standard for the discerning player. As the softest tour ball designed for the Feel player, the FG Tour guarantees exceptional distance from the tee, best-in-class spin around the green and unmatched soft feel.
- Staff Duo Urethane - The new Wilson Staff DUO Urethane is the World's Softest Urethane Ball at 55 compression. This ball rounds out the DUO family by offering the softest feel for the better player, while guaranteeing maximum distance off the tee and best-in-class spin performance around the green. 2016 Golf Digest Hot list Gold Winner.
- Staff Duo Spin - The 35 compression DUO Spin golf ball from Wilson Staff is the World's Softest Multilayer ball. Featuring similar distance and soft feel characteristics inherent in the DUO, the DUO Spin presents the added benefit of more greenside spin for the Control player demanding action in the scoring zone.
- Staff Fifty Elite - With its groundbreaking 29 compression, the new and improved Wilson Staff DUO is the World's Softest golf ball. Designed for the Distance player seeking less spin off the tee and a soft feel around the greens, the DUO is the industry leader in low compression technology.
- Staff Zip - The Zip golf ball delivers an amazing feel for players it creates minimal spin off the tee while simultaneously producing maximum spin with short irons and wedges.
- Ultra 500 - The Ultra 500 Distance golf balls provide maximum distance and long-lasting durability to beginners with improving swing speeds.
Known for for their extensive golf ball fitting, Bridgestone has spared no expense to testing and analyzing golf balls through a rigorous program. They do a live in person golf ball fitting, with swing monitors and ball flight software to determine the best golf ball for your swing speed.
- Tour B330 - Engineered by Tour Professionals for swing speeds above 105 mph seeking maximum Tour Distance. The new Tour B330 features a firmer TOURcore designed to increase ball speed for longer distance. The NEW patented SlipRes cover produces maximum greenside performance, higher friction for more spin from the rough and less spin off the driver for increased distance.Played by Nick Price, Brandt Snedeker, Hudson Swafford
- Tour B330S - Engineered by Tour Professionals for swing speeds above 105 mph seeking maximum Tour Spin. The New Tour B330S features a firmer TOURcore designed to increase ball speed for longer distance. The new patented SlipRes cover produces maximum greenside performance, higher friction for more spin from the rough and less spin off the driver for increased distance.Played by Fred Couples, Matt Kuchar, Stacy Lewis
- Tour B330RX - Tour Performance engineered from 300,000+ Ball Fittings for swing speeds under 105 mph seeking maximum Tour Distance. The New Tour B330RX features a softer AMATOURcore designed to maximize compression for longer distance. The NEW patented SlipRes cover produces maximum greenside performance, higher friction for more spin from the rough and less spin off the driver for increased distance. Played by Paula Creamer, Karrie Webb
- Tour B330RXS - Tour Performance engineered from 300,000+ Ball Fittings for swing speeds under 105 mph seeking maximum Tour Distance. The New Tour B330RXS features a softer AMATOURcore designed to maximize compression for longer distance. The NEW patented SlipRes cover produces maximum greenside performance, higher friction for more spin from the rough and less spin off the driver for increased distance.
- E5 - Low ball flight got you down? The all new e5 is engineered to provide more lift for longer carry and added distance thanks to the high spinning tour caliber cover and 2-piece construction. The newly engineered WEB Dimple enhances surface coverage for improved ball flight for more distance.
- E6 - Fore Left or Right! Straighter-longer shots are the key to success in golf. Take advantage of the all new e6, the softest multilayer golf ball on the market, designed to improve your accuracy and your game. The newly engineered WEB Dimple enhances surface coverage for improved ball flight for more distance.
- E7 - Faster and longer shots are the name of the game. When misses left or right are not an issue, play the e7 for maximum speed and distance. The newly engineered WEB Dimple enhances surface coverage for improved ball flight for more distance.
- Extra Soft - The newly designed Extra Soft delivers superior soft feel on all shots and longer distance with a straighter ball flight. If you seek all-around performance, tee up the Extra Soft and Boom It!
- Precept Laddie - The Laddie X generates hot distance off the driver with high launch and low spin producing a penetrating flight with a 372 wind-cheating dimple design. Combination of Enhanced Muscle-Fiber Core and Touch N' Control lonomer cover provides soft feel and control from tee to green.
Known for their Drivers and other golf equipment, Taylormade has made a very nice lineup of golf balls, for players of all skill levels. With Sergio Garcia using their Tour Preferred X model, they certainly have some respect around the world. They have pushed the boundaries for distance in every aspect of their products, from drivers to down to the golf balls. If you are looking for a long off the tee ball that can hold the green, they have some nice options for you to try.
- Project A - TaylorMade has designed an incredible golf ball for competitive mid-handicappers who need more approach-shot spin. Project (a) is long off every club and feels great around the greens.
- Tour Preferred - The Tour Preferred, 4 layered golf ball provides players the combination distance and feel they need from tee to green. Off the tee, it gives players exceptional distance with a slightly higher ball flight than that of the Tour Preferred X. The softer feel offers tour level greenside spin along with controlled flight with wedges.
- Tour Preferred X - The Tour Preferred X is a 5 layered ball that provides exceptional distance with the Driver and Long Irons by utilizing low spin and a more penetrating ball flight. Controlled flight in short irons and wedges gives the better player the combination of distance they're looking for off the tee with the control around the green they need. Played By Sergio Garcia.
- Lethal - Lethal golf ball's revolutionary 5-Layer Construction, Progressive Velocity Technology and Seamless LDP 322 dimple pattern work in conjunction to promote game-changing performance. Lethal combines penetrating, wind-defying flight with the kind of greenside feel and spin that Tour professionals demand.
- Burner - Engineered for distance, durability, and soft greenside feel, A softer feeling distance ball. 2pc. 342 dimple, Iothane™, 60 ball compression.
- Distance + - This 2-piece dynamo is designed to deliver the speed you need for shot saving distance and the decisive feel and feedback you want. The speed and distance comes from our fast TEACT core, which stores and releases energy with amazing efficiency. The feel comes from out proprietary IOTHANE cover and the way it interacts with the core and your clubface.
- Aeroburner Pro and Soft - Being a bomber, you want a ball that enhances your bomber-ness. That's why we engineered the 3-piece AeroBurner pro to explode off the face faster, stay in the air longer and go flat-out far - without skimping on feel or control. The Speed comes from our high-energy REACT core that stores and releases energy with incredible efficiency. The hang-time comes from our gravity-defying, computer-modeled 342 HIGH-LIFT, LOW-DRAG dimple pattern. The spin-control and soft feel come from the interface of our Spin Mantle and proprietary IOTHANE cover.
The only "orange" golf ball that has ever won on the LPGA Tour, Volvik S3 Orange, is now available to the everyday golfer. Whether you are male or female, slow swing speed or fast, Volvik golf balls will have several different choices. Along with some cool colors and finishes, such as a matte golf ball! Volvik has a strong presence on the LPGA tour along with a few namely PGA players such as Craig Stadler and Tim Petrovic. The #1 Color Golf Ball on Tour with 20 LPGA Tour players using Volvik's highly visible golf balls featuring 37 worldwide patents.
- White Color S4 - Volvik S4- Highest Accuracy & Soft Feel. Superior Distance - Patented dual power core with Bismuth metal provides greater explosiveness. Superior Feel and Durability - Optimized spin rates by Urethane cover with unique coating process for greater durability provides improved spin control and the ultimate soft feel at impact. Optimized 336 Quasi-Cuboctahedron dimple pattern.
- White Color S3 - The Volvik S3 offers Superior Distance - World's first patented dual power core with Bismuth metal provides greater explosiveness. Unlike normal metal, Bismuth expands 3.5% in volume, leading to greater energy transfer. Superior Feel and Durability - Optimized spin rates by Urethane cover with a unique coating process for greater durability provides improved spin control and the ultimate soft feel at impact. Superior Technology - With advanced world-leading technology, the White Color S3 provides superior performance characteristics proven by some of the world's best tour professionals and extensive Iron Byron testing and flight monitor data.
- Vista iV - The Volvik Vista iV is a 4-piece Tour Performance-Explosive distance with a soft feel is achieved by World's 1st Patented Dual Core with a soft outer layer/hard inner core. Excellent putting feel and optimal spin rates by more durable and powerful Zirconium Cover and patented 392 Cube-Octahedron dimple pattern. Enhanced visibility provided by the brightest colors in golf; Available in Pink, Orange, Green, Yellow. 95 Compression, 64 Cover Hardness; Optimal for 80-125 MPH Swing Speed.
- Vista iS - This 4-Piece ball provides the best play-ability for tour players and advanced golfers with added greenside spin and a softer feel. World leading technology with 13 patents for the US, UK, Japan and Korea. Soft impact and feel and longer flight distance is achieved by World's First Patented Dual Core: a soft outer layer and a hard inner core, 95 Compression, Shore D hardness scale 45. $47.99 Per Dozen at Amazon.com.
- Crystal - The Volvik Crystal is a premium level 3-piece golf ball designed for advanced golfers with slower to medium swing speeds looking. 3-piece Tour Performance - Soft impact and feel and longer flight distance is achieved by World's First Patented Dual Core. Volvik Crystal elevates short game control with a soft feel and low compression control core, Enhanced visibility provided by the brightest colors in golf; Available in Pink, Orange, Green Yellow. 80 Compression, 64 Cover Hardness; Optimal for 60-95 MPH Swing Speed, Explosive distance and more accurate approach by Power Core. $27.49 Per Dozen at Amazon.com.
- Lady 350 - The Volvik Lady 350 has a 3-piece Tour Performance. Explosive distance with a soft feel is achieved by World's 1st Patented Dual Core with a soft outer layer/hard inner. Light-weight feel gives women golfers better accuracy & spin control; improved flight stability design: 350-Octahedron dimple pattern. Available in Pink and Yellow. 80 Compression, 64 Cover Hardness; Optimal for 60-90 MPH Swing Speed $29.95 Per Dozen at Amazon.com.
- DS77 - Features a high COR for maximum ball speed and a 77 compression to reduce drive spin, resulting in extreme distance. High velocity core for maximum ball speed and Low driver-spin and longer impact time increases distance and minimizes unnecessary side-spin. DualSpin core produces less driver spin off the tee and more greenside spin with wedges. Soft DualSpin core cover and 372 dimple pattern delivers increased flight time and reduces drag for more distance off the tee. Soft core produces a pleasant soft feel and more accurate shot control and putting feel. $21.94 at Amazon.com.
- PROBismuth - The Volvik PROBismuth is a 3-piece Tour Performance golf ball. Explosive distance with a soft feel is achieved by World's 1st Patented Dual Core with a soft outer layer/hard inner. Excellent putting feel and optimal spin rates by more durable and powerful Zirconium Cover and patented 446-Octahedron dimple pattern. Available in White. 92 Compression, 64 Cover Hardness; Optimal for 90-125 MPH Swing Speed. $34.47 Per Dozen at Amazon.com.
The first hollow metal core golf ball. These golf ball innovators, have developed a ball that will give you the length and a claimed better putting accuracy. These golf balls conform to USGA standards and made it to the top 25 at the PGA show. With accuracy being their claim to fame, these golf balls definitely seem worth the try. Oncore golf has made these unique metal core golf balls affordable to try, with a relatively low CPB.
- Caliber - The Caliber is the most radical departure from traditional solid rubber core construction in nearly 30 years. Our patented hollow metal core creates significant rifle spin, while reducing side spin, allowing the ball to travel along a straighter trajectory similar to a bullet leaving the barrel. Putting is improved due to the perimeter weighted design of the ball. This Caliber is ideal for the golfer who puts an emphasis on accuracy, and is designed for swing speeds under 100 mph. This is a softer version of the original MA-1.0 hollow metal core golf ball. 80 compression, with a 392 soft surlyn dimple pattern, .9 inch hollow metal core surrounded by our SoftCell technology. Purchase Directly from Oncore Golf. Click Here to go to Oncoregolf.com.
- Maximum Accuracy 1.0 - The world's first and only hollow metal core golf ball, the Oncore Maximum Accuracy 1.0. With perimeter weighting, laser straight putting and enhanced rifle spin. $29.96 Per Dozen at Amazon.com.
- Avant - 2-piece ball with our proprietary SoftCell technology polymer blend, 65 compression, soft surlyn cover, and 392 dimple pattern. $19.99 Per Dozen at Amazon.com. - CPB - $1.66
New last year, this golf ball manufacturer may be new to the industry, but the designer/owner Dean Snell is no new guy to golf! Dean has worked with Taylormade and Titleist and has invented or co-invented golf balls such as, Tour Preferred, Penta, Project A, Pro V1, Noodle and others. So experience is there whether you recognize the name Snell Golf or not. These golf balls are sold direct to consumer, you will need to visit Snellgolf.com to purchase.
- My Tour Ball - Snell Golf's MY TOUR BALL is a 3-piece, tour caliber golf ball engineered to provide outstanding tee to green performance, with a mission to enhance scoring for golfers of all skill levels. The Core has been developed with a very low compression, soft feel, with high velocity to help with ball speed regardless of swing speed and creates low driver spin rates for longer distances. The Mantle layer works on longer shots to keep control of the spin, and works with the thin soft cast urethane cover on shorter irons and chip shots to create higher spin rates for better control into the green. $31.99 Per Dozen. Purchase Directly from Snell Golf.
- Get Sum - Get Sum is a high performance 2-pc golf ball that offers excellent feel and control. The large, soft low compression core again allows for the ball to have very low spin rates which increases distance and creates less hooks and slices. The thin, soft Surlyn® cover contributes to the soft feel of the ball. This core cover combination has been designed to help golfers get the ball in the air easier, and reduced spin rates for straighter shots from tee to green. All with fast ball speeds for any swing speed, and exceptional soft feel and control. Conforms to USGA standards and are legal for tournament play. $20.99 Per Dozen. Purchase Directly From Snell Golf.
Low cost golf balls, sold directly to consumers, that offer low spin on drivers and max spin with the wedges. Vice Golf balls have a sleek design and great price point for golf balls featured on Golf Digests 2015 Hotlist, receiving the gold medal award for the Pro and Pro Plus models. Purchase directly from Vice Golf.
- Vice Pro - The micro-molecular structure of Cast Urethane is extremely soft but also very resistant. The Cast Urethane cover of the Vice Pro performance golf ball is about twice as thin as a conventional DuPont™ Surlyn® cover. The result is a superbly smooth and on-demand feel of the ball. Despite the small thickness of the cover, the durability of the Vice Pro compared to other Urethane golf balls is surprisingly high. Cast Urethane used in the Vice Pro golf ball is obtained through an extremely complex manufacturing process that stands out due to its special adhesion to the green. The result is a unique spin rate and therefore excellent control. The disadvantage of conventional Cast Urethane golf balls is that the cover is susceptible to UV light due to the contained chemical constituent benzene and therefore may yellow rapidly. Vice Golf's engineers have slowed this chemical process significantly using a special formula in the final Urethane coating. The result is a pearl-white ball that will last you many rounds. This helps track the ball flight from a distance as well as locate the ball. CPB - $2.91 when purchased by the dozen, buy 5 dozen CPB - $2.08. Purchase Directly from Vice Golf.
- Vice Pro+ - The cast urethane cover of the VICE Pro Plus - performance golf ball is around half the thickness of a conventional DuPont™ Surlyn® cover typically used in distance golf balls. The result is a superbly smooth and consistent feel around the greens. Despite the thin cover, the VICE Pro Plus is exceptionally durable when compared to other urethane balls. This is a ball that offers ultimate control, high spin on short shots, soft feel, and the ability to stop dead. Conventional cast urethane golf balls are often susceptible to rapid yellowing due to a chemical reaction with sunlight. Our engineers have slowed this process significantly using a special formula in the final urethane coating. This ensures a pearly white ball that will stay that way for many rounds. MxWhite also helps you track the ball in flight and helps you to find it should you stray off the fairway. CPB-$2.91 when purchased by the dozen, buy 5 dozen CPB - $2.08. Purchase Directly from Vice Golf.
- Vice Pro Neon - The Vice Golf Pro Neon is optimized for tremendous distance. Excellent green-grabbing control due to Vice Golf's S2TG. technology: great spin rates and highly decelerating Urethane cover. Improved visibility through specially developed fluorescent lacquer neon lime 3 piece. Cast Urethane cover for a gentle and responsive feel.318 large dimple design for stable trajectory. Advanced players: medium to high clubhead speed. CPB-$2.91 when purchased by the dozen, buy 5 dozen CPB - $2.08. Purchase Directly from Vice Golf.
- Vice Pro Flamingo - The Vice Pro Flamingo is a 3 piece golf ball. Special soft cast Urethane cover for gentle and responsive feel. 318 large dimple design for stable trajectory. Optimized for tremendous distance. Excellent green-grabbing control due to Vice Golf's S2TG technology: great spin rates and highly decelerating Urethane cover. Improved visibility through specially developed fluorescent lacquer infra pink with diamond dust. Extra big dimples for stable flight path. For advanced players with a tendency of uniqueness; medium to high clubhead speed. CPB-$2.91 when purchased by the dozen, buy 5 dozen CPB - $2.08. Purchase Directly from Vice Golf.
- Vice Pro Shooter - The Vice Pro Shooter is optimized for tremendous distance. Excellent green-grabbing control due to Vice Golf's S2TG technology, great spin rates and highly decelerating Urethane cover. Golf ball is a 3 piece construction. Cast Urethane cover for gentle and responsive feel. 318 large dimple design for stable trajectory. Extra big dimples for stable flight path. CPB-$2.91 when purchased by the dozen, buy 5 dozen. CPB - $2.08. Purchase Directly from Vice Golf.
- Vice Pro Tour - The Vice Pro Tour is optimized for constant stable ball flight with a great combination of long carry and minimum dispersion. Excellent greenside control and amazingly gentle feel. 3 piece golf ball construction, DuPont™ Surlyn, Extremely durable. 392 aerodynamic dimple design for more stability. Players of all levels. CPB - $1.83 when purchased by the dozen, buy 5 dozen CPB - $1.33. Purchase directly from Vice Golf.
- Vice Drive -The Vice Golf Drive offers more length with lower clubhead speed. Longer roll and softer feel. 2 piece golf ball. DuPont™ Surlyn© cover. Extremely tough and cut-resistant soft-core. 368 symmetrical dimple design. Players with low to medium clubhead speed. CPB - $1.25 when purchased by the dozen, buy 5 dozen CPB - $.91. Purchase directly from Vice Golf.
I Need The Ball
New Golf ball manufacturer on the scene. These premium quality golf balls have a 3 piece urethane cover and a tungsten core www.ineedtheball.com.
- INTB 2.0 - Soft Feel with Good Spin with irons and wedges. Spin-Tack Cast Urethane Cover claims more spin off of iron, resulting in fewer flyers. The INTB Mantle is designed to start with a low launch angle off the driver with low spin, for increased distance. At the center, a large tungsten core, with just the right amount of compression, for maximum distance off the tee, without any loss in feel. Conforms with USGA rules. $34.99 per Dozen - ACPB - $2.92